Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation, a world leader in regenerative medicine, is a global medical device company dedicated to improving the quality of life for millions of patients every year. Our products are used primarily in orthopedics, neurosurgery and general surgery. We are a leader in applying the principles of biotechnology to medical devices, particularly for neurosurgery and extremity reconstruction, and are one of the largest surgical instrument companies in the U.S. Headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey, Integra has research and manufacturing facilities throughout the world.
Integra has been repeatedly named as one of Forbes 200 Best Small Companies and was listed as one of New Jersey's 50 Fastest Growing Companies by NJBIZ in 2009.
The Plant Controller will partner with the plant leadership to drive the growth and continuous improvement of our flagship manufacturing facility in Plainsboro, NJ. Additionally, the Plant Controller will be responsible for all accounting functions required to record, maintain and reconcile the plant’s financial transactions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Participate as an active member of the plant leadership team during a major expansion of the current facility, recommend continuous improvements, and facilitate the growth of the facility.
• Manage the local accounting staff and ensure the team grows to meet the demands of the facility.
• Manage the monthly closing process for the Plainsboro plant’s general ledgers. This is a “hands on” position requiring the Controller to participate and share the work load.
• Ensure timely and complete financial reporting to corporate finance and the local plant management.
• Interpret operating and financial results and make specific recommendations to senior management resulting in cost reductions.
• Review account reconciliations and analyze variances between actual and budgeted results, provide management with explanations of deviations and ensure all necessary adjustments and entries are recorded.
• Maintain SOX compliance by developing, implementing, testing accounting policies and procedures and internal controls of financial reporting. Document procedures surrounding the accounting functions to ensure consistency and accuracy of transactions.
• Manage accounting and operational problems of a diverse nature where well developed problem solving and analytic skills and an in-depth knowledge of operational accounting are required.
• Coordinate and reconcile the annual plant physical inventory.
• Review and approve of all Capital requests made by facility
• Serve as a key finance liaison between Plant Production Operations and Corporate Finance organizations.
• Coordinate the preparation of quarterly forecasts and the annual budget. Responsible for accuracy of the standard costs rolls each year and supporting analysis
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or business disciplines.
• Minimum of 10 years experience preferably at a manufacturing organization.
• CPA or CMA and MBA preferred.
• Strong cost accounting experience required.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, performing accounting tasks and providing financial information on a timely basis. The individual must be highly detail oriented with strong computer skill, especially PC and spreadsheet applications.
• Experience with integrated manufacturing systems is a plus, Oracle experience preferred.
• Effective planning, communication and writing skills also required.
We are committed to creating an environment where all employees are valued and respected. We offer a competitive benefits package including 401(K) savings plan with match, medical, vision, dental, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, and employee stock purchase plan. To apply, visit our website at: http://www.integralife.com/.