If you are a displaced worker in the NJ pharmaceutical industry, you may be eligible for benefits under the NJ Pharmaceutical National Emergency Grant. Or maybe you are an internship medical or pharmaceutical student and need case study assignment help in order to complete the grant we are ready to help with both. Complete the following steps to enroll and get more information:
1. Sign up for an applicant account on the Bio-1Stop Talent Network;
2. Sign in and fill out the NJ Pharmaceutical National Emergency Grant Form;
3. Register to attend the Life Sciences Career Resource Event (Available only to those who have registered as an applicant on Bio-1stop and filled out the NJ Pharmaceutical National Emergency Grant form as outlined in steps 1 and 2)
You may be eligible if you previously worked for the following companies:
- Amicus Therapeutics
- 6 Cedar Brook Drive, Cranbury, NJ 08512
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- 777 Scudders Mill Road, Plainsboro, NJ 08536
- Hoffman-La Roche
- 340 Kingsland St, Nutley, NJ 07110
- Johnson & Johnson
- 1 Johnson & Johnson Plaza, New Brunswick, NJ 08933
- Merck & Co
- 2015 Galloping Hill Road, Kenilworth, NJ 07033
- 126 East Lincoln Ave, Rahway, NJ 07065
- 865 Ridge Road, Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
- 9 Deerpark Drive, Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
If you were not employed with one of the above companies, we still suggest that you sign up and participate in our survey to be placed on our mailing list to receive future about events and benefits for job seekers and to take advantage of the Talent Network available on Bio-1stop.org.
Pharmaceutical Job Seekers Registration
To participate, you must sign up as an applicant (sign up here) in order to access the form. Once you have an account, sign in and click on the "Pharmaceutical Job Seekers Registration" link.
Already have an account? Sign in and click the link titled "Pharmaceutical Job Seekers Registration".