• Tracks and reports progress across initiatives and departmental commitments by reviewing schedules and due dates, identifying risks and assisting teams with contingency plans;
• Resolves issues by working with team members in all departments and/or with external collaborators;
• Tracks project milestones and on time completion of deliverables as stated in the contract;
• Compiles and maintains up to date Gantt charts (or other suitable presentation aids) for the project, ensuring all critical activities are included;
• Assists Project Manager with monthly reporting requirements for contracts by tracking value-based performance through Earned Value Management (EVM);
• Participates in/leads Project Team meetings;
• Works with external vendors as necessary;
• Maintains project schedule and provides status updates to the Project Team;
• Supports the Finance Department with forecasts of scheduling.
• Bachelors Degree in Life Science field;
• 3-5 years previous experience in a biotech or pharmaceutical Company;
• Strong organizational and presentation skills;
• Demonstrated experience with MS Project;
• Knowledge of biopharmaceutical product development;
• Knowledge of project planning and monitoring.
• Familiarity with DoD/Government contracts, EVMS implementation and reporting;
• Demonstrated experience working on projects within a multifunctional team;
• Applied science background;
• Prior technical transfer experience.
No relocation is available for this position. Local candidates only who are legally eligible to work in the United States.
No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
VaxInnate is a privately-held biotechnology company developing novel, proprietary vaccines for both pandemic and seasonal influenza. The company's breakthrough vaccines are based on its Toll-like receptor (TLR) technology platform, which dramatically improves vaccine immunogenicity and efficacy. Using the TLR technology, vaccines can be produced by simple, low-cost, highly-scalable recombinant DNA techniques, avoiding many of the challenges and pitfalls of egg-based or cell-culture influenza vaccine production. VaxInnate's technology has the potential to significantly improve the cost-effectiveness, manufacturing capacity, and potency of influenza vaccines - key issues facing the clinical and public health communities.