Our Regional Sales Representative College Program offers challenging pharmaceutical sales opportunities to both graduating undergraduate and masters level students. The College Sales Program is a way for you to develop professional skills with both guidance and autonomy within a company that is known for providing a rewarding, supportive environment for our employees.
* As a Regional Sales Representative, you will be hired into any of the following U.S. regions: Central US, Great Lakes, Mid-Atlantic, Northeast, Southeast, and West.
* Initial 6-7 week training has a three-phased focus (disease state, product and professional selling training)
* Following training, you’ll enter the field as a Regional Sales Representative
* You’ll be assigned to a permanent territory or a temporary territory as a fill in for a Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist (PSS) who is on leave
* Partnered with another PSS, you’ll work on specific accounts under the direction of your District Sales Manager
A sales career with AstraZeneca offers you the unique opportunity to continue to learn by moving from Primary Care to Specialty Care. You’ll also have the chance to apply the skills you learn in the field to positions in Marketing, Finance or Operations.
* A bachelor’s degree (upon hire)
* Valid drivers license and a safe driving record.
* Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
* Previous leadership experience
* Strong communication, presentation, and project management skills
As a company, AstraZeneca US is committed to a mission of improving human health. The people of AstraZeneca are dedicated to: * Discovering, developing, and delivering innovative, meaningful medicines and other healthcare solutions that help enrich the lives of patients, as well as their families and communities * Putting the health of patients first by providing educational programs, resources, and tools designed to help empower and inform * Creating a challenging and rewarding work environment that inspires our employees.