Modules for your classroom
Module on Laser Applications and Basics
Developed by a 2009 Summer RETT Alternative Track High School science teacher. Click here for the module.
Modules on Flux and Ecosystems in Flux
Developed by RETT Alternative Track High School science teacher Thomas Randle. Click here for the modules on FluxEcosystems in Flux. and
Module on Electrochemistry, Battery Research
Developed by RETT Alternative Track High School science teacher Anatoliy Khusid. Click here for the module.
Outcomes for Educators:
- New Jersey Biotechnology Educator’s Consortium (NJBEC) website and Brochure
- Bioscience Career Curriculum
Entrepreneurship Curriculum Modules
One of the successful projects to come out of Bio-1′s Team, Facilitating Globally Competitive Biobusinesses are curriculum modules developed by the Bergen County Academies on Entrepreneurship Education, in which will students will “work” in departments, to develop, produce, and market a novel biotechnology product.
- Entrepreneurial Science Project Curriculum
- Experimental Science Curriculum 1
- Experimental Science Curriculum 2
- Intro to Biotechnology – 5 Day Program
- Applications of Molecular & Agricultural Biotechnology
- Life Science Career Awareness Day – How to Manual
- MCC 2+2 Articulation Agreement Curriculum
- Course Layout for MSMPI Program
- CONNECT-ED’s Impact on Inquiry-Based Science in High School
- Summary of CONNECT-ED PLC 3-Year Action Plans: 2008-2011
- CONNECT-ED Phase II Agenda – Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3
Get Growing Career Paths
Your guide to variety of exciting opportunities: Cover, Job Families, Schools, Sample Jobs
Biotechnology High School
Provides example of internship/mentor agreement and call for mentors.